Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Welcome

Greetings and salam to all readers. Welcome to my very first entry of this new blog. This blog is created based in order not only to continue reminding myself but also for others in seeking mardhotillah and to become a BETTER muslim in the future.  For your concern, this blog is written based on my understandings and also based on my research online. I may be right and might also be wrong. Insha-Allah! I will do my very BEST in giving the best post from true sources.



Recently, I attended a camp. A girls camping trip to be precised. And alhamdulillah, everything went extremely well and I've also learnt a few ibrah that can be taken. I went there by train which took me almost two long hours and despite the hardship to go there, I'll take it as a journey for me to increase my love towards my Lord.   The camping is was mainly to help ex matriculation students from all around Malaysia to learn to adapt in future university life. In addition to that, we also learned to gain new friends, and most importantly, how to increase our iman and to ensure to maintain it throughout our university life. 

We must always remember that despite our mission to excel in our life, we must ensure that it balanced with our seeking the love of our Lord.


5:35
Sahih International
O you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means [of nearness] to Him and strive in His cause that you may succeed. [5:35]
That is all for my first entry. More coming soon. May Allah ease my journey in doing the best for this new blog. Comments and prescription to do a better work are welcomed warmly. Do live your link behind for further referrences. Before I end this post, I'd like to remind to all,do recite the al-Mulk before you sleep :) Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment