- Water confident - You have to swim from the shore 200 metres towards a boat waiting in the middle of the sea. Then climb the boat and jump down. After that, just swim back 200 metres to the shore.
- Jejak Warisan - You'll go trekking through the forest and in the end see the remains of the illegal immigrants from Vietnam.
- Kayaking - After trekking, our activity were followed by kayaking back to our original starting point of trekking which means the other side of Bidong Island. You have no idea how tiring it was. It took us in about 30 minutes of I'm not mistaken. But, I was in a great mood since I was with one of my great friend : Wee Xen!! =]
- Snorkelling : We were fascinated with the awesome view under the sea. And I went singing Under the sea~ Lalala.
- Fishing - My group didn't manage to do this activity because of the sudden storm T.T (sobs. sobs) Instead we had to clear the Island with the trash other group did. Oh well, all praises to Allah we managed to clear everything on time.
So, goodbye Bidong Island. Till next time. Hope to see you again before I grad. And to my readers, hope you've enjoyed the little bit of my unforgettable experience right here in Terengganu. Just ignore my rigidness here and bye-bye. =D