Saturday, 6 October 2012

Time is flying away.

Tick tock. tick tock. And it has been awhile since I'm here in Kuala Terengganu. Harsh life indeed. Well basically, the life in university is a test to see how far you can be independent by yourself. Perhaps, with the help of friends too. My emotion has been fluctuating recently. Probably because of the non-stop incoming assignments and also clubs activities. Blame myself I guess for being quite active here and there. 

So for the past ONE month I've been here, I've experienced with quite a lot of things. I've been to the Sea Survival which I'm going to make a special post soon about it, I've also been to the home of the less fortunate people. Not to forget with the programme I attended yesterday which is the Malaysian Tour 2012 given by Dr. Zakir Naik a topic about The Qur'an and Modern Science at Kuantan, Pahang which I find pretty relevant to my Evolution assignment.

To sum up, I've been active in 3 clubs which is BIOSIS Club (biodiversity and biology students), Debate club and also Equine Club. For those who are quite blur with what the fish is EQUINE, fear not I'm here to tell you whereby it's a horse riding club. I'm content with all those activities I've joined up to now. Alhamdulillah. Mid semester test is coming soon at the end of October, and my holidays will be on during the Deepavali holidays and Awal Muharam. So, welcome me homes my dear cats :P



Meet dear Mr. Horse (Equine Club)


With the less fortunate people ='(

What now? I'm extremely fatigue. I just wish I could just hibernate for awhile like the polar bear. (As if it will happen.) Classes will begin tomorrow as usual. (Yes, in Terengganu you study on SUNDAY!!) The monsoon is also coming, which means I must prepare my umbrella, and ensure that my clothes stay dry as it is. Okay then, stop babbling. Less than 3 years left to grad. Let's start our assignment and do the best! =D Sayonara. 



Liyana Yamin 

No comments:

Post a Comment