Thursday, 20 December 2012

It's coming to an end~

I am not talking about what everyone's babbling about ---> The world end? My 1st semester is COMING TO AN END. Yes, today I had my final lectures. Quite sad though. I was quite active with three clubs and other UMT activities. So, my study week begins! And my finals will start on 31st December 2012. Can you imagine, when everyone is having their own sweet time celebrating the new year's eve and yet I'm battling with my finals. *sobs*

Anyways, it has been raining non-stop for the past few days. It is said that these heavy rainfalls will end around March. Somehow I feel like I'm not in Malaysia. *Pffft* Yeah right~ At least for me right? I envy those that can actually further their study abroad. But I know, Allah has good plans for me ahead.

This month has taught me a lot of thing. I had a small accident. Bicycle accident. Whereby I hurt my left knee and my left arm. Couldn't pray properly for a week. I was kinda traumatised later on but I stood up back and gain courage. It was quite horrifying though reminiscing the moment. Though, Alhamdulillah I'm saved!



I also gain a new interest towards this DURIAN CREPE. It is addicting. No joke to all durian fans!! Try it and you will want more. No doubt! Well basically to all new comers that is unsure and might be saying "What the fish is this durian crepe?" It is actually the amazing combination of durian and whipping cream wrapped with a layer of flour (variety of colours depend on the baker itself). "Wait, whipping cream?? Ewwww" Yeah, that was my 1st impression. Seriously, you should just take a bit and go with the flow.

That's about it for now. Sayonara to all =]

No comments:

Post a Comment