Monday, 14 January 2013

Semester 1 break.

The exam finally ended. And the holiday is here. Arrived at Subang Jaya at 10.25pm on Friday. Celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday the next day. Somehow, I was touched on how she call me and remembered me. And. And. She loved the birthday present I gave her. --> An Upin Ipin bottle. Yeah, she's an Upin Ipin fangirl.


Birthday girl - Najlaa.


My mom baked this red velvet cake (above)

Recently, I baked the blueberry cheese tart. Success? Maybe a little. Not a professional baker yet. I guess I'll be spending my time on baking, cooking and making sure the house is in a clean state throughout my holiday this one whole month.


Blueberry Cheese tart~


Yeah, my part-time job!


Will do some reunion with friends hopefully. I still feel the heavy burden of the MKS responsibility. I cannot imagine how I'll go through with it. But I'll stick with Allah's word.


That's all for my life's latest update. Stay tune for more exciting holidays stories from me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment