Sunday, 6 January 2013

Unexpected.

Salam'alayk. Rise and shine everybody. What a great Sunday morning it is. Birds chirping. Blue sky. Terengganu is having a nice weather for the time being. So my finals has finally coming to AN END. 5 papers has completed it's chapter, leaving one more which will be done this coming Wednesday. 

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah. Out of the blue , Wednesday morning (2nd January) I received a call saying that I'm selected as one of the exco for the Majlis Kolej Siswa (MKS). Well basically, it is an organisation in a university which hold responsibility in managing the hostels and activities held within. Somehow I was quite oblivious in my position until I was actually given an official letter to appoint me as one of the Spiritual and personal development exco. I'm like ???? What is happening. 

A good position comes with a great responsibility with an awesome experience. Work hard, gain much. Despite the uneasiness in my mind thinking of the huge responsibility I'm going to hold, I'm going to strive in giving my best commitment and my best partnership. 

Will be flying back home this coming Friday (11th January). And so, wishing all Malaysian degree student a happy final exam and happy holidays! ;) Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you for your new position. You deserve that. I pray for you,the best for your final result! 4 flats! Amiin!

    ReplyDelete