Sunday, 24 March 2013

A token of love.

Last week was one great week. Initially my roomates and several classmates wanted to make a "surprise party", though in the end it didn't really happen. Hilarious. Like seriously. I was grateful to have such amazing friends. They took so much effort. So many presents received. The best birthday celebration yet. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you to all. 




The lab work was fun too. All I can say that everything was superb. From the microbiology lab and ecology practical at the beach. Everything was awesome. 




By the end of the week, I enjoyed the Equine club bbq celebration. I had 3 rounds of servings. Can't stand it. It was all worth it. Alhamdulillah. Can't believe that I had a long week of excitement.


I'm going to Kelantan this coming weekend. Mid-sem is next week. Then next weekend, I'll be off to Johor. Busy. Busy. Striving to do the best ^^ Wish me luck. That's all for today's update. Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment