1. Know your ultimate goal - Gain Mardhotillah
2. Understand that the world is only temporary while the akhira is eternal.
3. Believe that death will come anytime, anywhere.
4. Work hard to gain religious knowledge.
5. Practice the true teaching of Islam. Do what you preach.
6. Be proud with Allah. Acknowledge that Allah is the one and only that can help you in difficulties or ease.
7. Seek His forgiveness. Always.
A late picture post of my trip to the tour of the Rainbow Warrior Ship by Greenpeace. I went there with my fellow Malaysia Youth Delegation ...
It is finally the end of the year. Looking back on my one year journey, it has been one great year. It is fascinating to see the growth in ...
"Here she is... The important person for today. The camerawoman." I used to think that I was good at taking pictures. So I shame...
Where have you been dumping your waste all this while? Why must we care for our river? Name one animal that does need water? Do you kn...