1. Know your ultimate goal - Gain Mardhotillah
2. Understand that the world is only temporary while the akhira is eternal.
3. Believe that death will come anytime, anywhere.
4. Work hard to gain religious knowledge.
5. Practice the true teaching of Islam. Do what you preach.
6. Be proud with Allah. Acknowledge that Allah is the one and only that can help you in difficulties or ease.
7. Seek His forgiveness. Always.
Yes, I did. Surprised much? That was my rebel character coming out for awhile there. I was pretty much afraid they would say no. A...
A yellow scroll fixed in my grip, Just to see them smile, This is for you Mak and Daddy. The journey to complete my Masters a...
Assalamualaikum. Recently, I listened to a talk about Zinnirah, a shimmering star in the darkness. So who is Zinnirah? In brief, she is a ...
Bismilliahirrahmanirrahim. Today marks the end of the sixth week of my internship which means six weeks left for the end of my degree...