Monday, 29 July 2013

Fresh poops.

Hey. Hey there. I am feeling superb and happy. Can't stop smiling that is. Yeah, fyi my sister and I started the CSR Volunteer programme. It will go on for 5 days till 2nd August inshaAllah. Made new friends. Gained new experience. Alhamdulillah.





Meet my new chingu. I didn't do much as I've expected. Basically, we were allocated at the Savannah team. We began with cleaning up the giraffe's poop. Later on we started distributing the grasses for the savannah animals to eat. To be able to do things during the Ramadhan just make me happier.

I'm glad to do something this holiday with my sister. At least, we have something in common which are pursuing in the same field. Me in biodiversity and my sister in zoology. Well, sort of. There's more to come. Aja2 fighting. ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment