Received an offer to UMT? But...
You're procrastinating to go or not to go?
Well, fear not.. Take a glimpse on how UMT is in this post, and review before you make your final decision.
With the famous Jalan Biawak among the students which leads from the hostel to the faculty site shines up everyone's mood. You might also stumble upon "biawak" on the way too.
There are six faculties in Universiti Malaysia Terengganu:
- Faculty of Science and Technology (Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi, FST)
- Faculty of Management and Economics (Fakulti Pengurusan dan Ekonomi, FPE)
- Faculty of Agrotechnology and Food Science (Fakulti Agroteknologi dan Sains Makanan, FASM)
- Faculty of Maritime Studies and Marine Science (Fakulti Pengajian Maritim dan Sains Marin, FMSM)
- Faculty of Social Development (Fakulti Pembangunan Sosial, FPS)
- Faculty of Fishery and Aquaculture (Fakulti Perikanan dan Akua-Industri, FPAI)
A university you will not regret and forget. Universiti Malaysia Terengganu which consists of 8 hostels which are divided into two main colleges which are Abdul Rahman Limbong (ARL) and also Sheikh Abdul Malek (SAM) and cafeterias in both colleges.
As usual, after you have registered yourself on the first day, you will go through 5 days of Majlis Jalinan Mesra or MJM in short. Foods and drinks will be provided throughout the orientation week. It might be boring at first, however you'll just get hyped up after seeing the whole setting of UMT.
Seriously, let me tell you.. You'd be so thankful to be in UMT instead of UM or etcetra which are situated in the city full with pollution of air and sound. One more thing that you should be thankful is that you will be experiencing a never before opportunity to actually go to our own (UMT) island which is the Bidong Island. Only UMT's student and staffs can go there, occasionally.
UMT would be the best place for you to enrol. So, what are you waiting for? Take up the challenge and travel to Terengganu. All the best in enrolling. Hope to see you as my junior in the upcoming enrolment. Where, I, will be your facilitator. *wink2*