Assalamualaikum to all. It's the season for people to get married, it seems. Congratulations to those that got married recently. Alhamdulillah.
So what is a marriage to you?
Searching for the true meaning of having a family?
A new journey?
A new life?
Bearing bigger responsibilities?
So many good things if you get married. But of course, there's nothing more important than a solid preparation before you get married. Let's go through the 10 preparations before a marriage.
1. Sahihul Ibadah (A genuine ibadah)
2. Salimul Aqidah (Good Aqidah)
3. Matinul Khuluq (A steadfast akhlak)
4. Mutsaqqaffal fikri (Knowledgeable)
5. Nafi'un li Ghairihi (Beneficial to others)
6. Munazhamun fi Syu'unihi (Organized work)
7. Haarithun ala waqtihi (Punctual)
8. Mujahadah ala Nafs (Fighting your nafs)
9. Qadiran ala qasbi (Able to be independent by yourself)
10. Qawamul jism (A healthy body)
And in the end, remember that, the most important thing is that your niat must be pure and sincere. Gain the Almighty's love before anything else.
Sahih InternationalAnd of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. [Ar-Rum verse 21]
WHY nikah and love after marriage?
Because dating and love before marriage is too mainstream.
So, are you ready? Enough preparation? Get ready to nikah! May Allah ease.