Friday, 18 October 2013

SPKG.

SPKG which stands for Sirih Pulang ke Gagang is an event that I've just recently attended for the past few days. SPKG is a  Malay proverb which means something that belongs to its own place. Basically, this event is a volunteer work for Eiduladha celebration. Alhamdulillah, I managed to complete the volunteer program - 4 days and 3 nights at Terengganu Equestarian resort joyfully.





The scenic view of the equestarian place




Excitement from the volunteers (Kampung Tokeng)


After the slaughter.


In the making of bubur caca or what we call here in terengganu is - Biji Naka



Final destination : Crystal Mosque


This programme made me realized so many things. Feeling so grateful to be able to experience new things and meet new people. Just by joining this short volunteer programme that exposed me to amazing people made me realized that I lack so many knowledge. This changed me. Somehow. Will change. Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment