Friday, 11 October 2013

Welcome to the bugs life.

Bismillah. Konniciwa. I have been so excited for the past few weeks with all lab sessions and assignments. Somehow I've developed my interest in three fields already - entomology, herpetology and also marine conservation. I'm still surveying on what my fyp topic will be in the end. Semester 3 just gets more interesting than ever. Falling in love with my field already. Below are some pictures taken during my taxonomy lab session 2 - identification of insects.


CICADAS


BEETLE




BUTTERFLIES


DRAGONFLY

Insects, bugs and so much more. So, why focus on insects for the taxonomy.? Well, basically my lecturer is a PhD holder in the field of entomology. Interesting indeed. So many interesting topics in order to further my study. Can't wait!! Stay calm and love biodiversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment