Tuesday, 21 January 2014

1 year in a half to go.

I've completed my 3rd semester 6 days ago. Meaning that, I have 3 semester left to complete my degree. Can't wait. Went to Sabah the day after my final exam. Sounds crazy, but I did it. With no regret. Thanks to my schoolmate - Syai and my matriculation friend that brought me around KK, and Kundasang for those 3 days. My Sabah's post will come up soon. So, this semester break won't be that long. Meeting up with my parents was soothing and calming. Tried to cook and help with the chores to reduce my mom's work. Having fun with different chores. There's a lot more thing to be completed. Resume's. Script. Chores. Voluntary work. Meeting up with best friends. May Allah ease this semester break activities. I'm pumped up. Let's make it awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment