Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Setiu Wetland fieldtrip.

Finally my class is able to go on a fieldtrip again. It's exciting to go out and see the world instead of facing the theory part. My course usually have one fieldtrip each semester depending on the subjects taken. And again, we get so hyped up and excited to see the environment. And this particular subject which is ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY bring us to Setiu Wetland to test the toxicity test along the waterline and organisms living there.







Thanks to my sister, I'm able to take the pictures with a DSLR camera. I'm not really into photography but I did my best to take what I can. Some are taken by friend, Amirul too. so credits go to both of us. 

Love the environment. Keep it clean and green for our future grandchildren to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment