Friday, 14 November 2014

Windy autumn in Beijing - Enactus World Cup 2014 edition.

Salam and greetings to all.

How's everyone doing? Great? Amazing? Alhamdulillah. I've been feeling good. I've been experiencing the ups and downs as a final year student. It has been quite intense. However, I do believe Allah has been kind enough to provide me love from family and friends. By the way, recently during my mid-semester break which is on the 20th to the 27th of October, I was blessed to be able to go to Enactus world cup 2014 in Beijing. Fully sponsored by Enactus Malaysia Foundation (EMF).

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah for this opportunity.

It was my third time to Beijing to be precise. Basically, I was there to support the Northern University Malaysia (UUM) who represents Malaysia to the World cup competition. The experience was beyond my expectation. I was able to meet people from all around the world. With a same passion and mission. It was really exciting. exchanging thoughts and opinions. 




New friends. UM and UPM peeps.

There's too much to say in a post. I'll just let the pictures I took describe the whole experience there. Congratulations to team Malaysia that made it to the semi-finals and beat the big teams. I hope UMT can be at par to succeed in the upcoming Enactus Malaysia National cup. May the next national champion make Malaysia proud. Remember our mission to help the community and empower them. Never lose track. Stay calm and love Enactus. Farewell till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment