Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Procrastination kills.

Yesterday.
A note by my friend hit me hard to the qalb.
I, haven't been writing for a while now.
The procrastination.
The guilt.
The fear.
The fear of the reminder given by Allah in surah as-Saff verse 2 and 3.

O you who have believed, why do you say what you do not do? (2)
Great is hatred in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not do. (3)

Writing used to be a leisure.
Writing was something to remind myself.
I was lost in the worldly world at a moment.
It made me think that I wrote something, but I did not practice it.
It was scary.
I've to grasp myself,
Not to drown in this delusion.
I must WAKE UP.
Stop dreaming that it sufficient that others will spread the dakwah,
We must seize this opportunity,
and work hard together to achieve an equilibrium understanding of Islam in the community.
Because,
If we as individual do not change,
Nobody will even care.

Questions to ponder:
If not me, then WHO will?
If not now, WHEN will we begin?
As Allah had said in the quran, surah Al-Baqarah verse 44 where He said "...afala ta'qilun. (44)" which means Allah tells us that we MUST think and ask questions, only then we will believe. He send His signs for us to THINK.

Search. Study. Investigate.
Reflect. Practice.

Writing to remind myself first!


No comments:

Post a Comment